Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Ketar

2 posters

:: Other :: Introduction

Go down

Hi from Ketar Empty Hi from Ketar

Post by ketar Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 am

Hi guys

I'm here to visit you and for thank you for your invitation. I am very honored that P@ndel thought to me.
I mean it, really.

But after I left IAF - and thinking about those months spent in a clan - I have many doubts abut being part of a clan again.
This for two things:
1 - I am not good enough compared to average clan players. AC is the first game I ever played in my life, and since I am pretty *old* I guess I will never reach the skill of younger players.
2 - I am happy enough to play, participate in AC community's life and check my progress on ladders. Being in a clan is different: clan guys want matches and a certain competitive aptitude that I simply do not have. I am more the kind of player hanging around in pubs and fun is my principal engine (together with meeting people from all over the world). So I am worried about deceiving any clan I could be part of..

I "use" AC just as a pastime, dropping in when I want to make a pause from my job, so often when people ask me for a match I am not sure I have all the time and the concentration needed, and I have to say "no" (just like yesterday). But without playing matches I cannot improve and so I fall in this loop...

I think u can understand me and forgive me. But I also hope we can keep on our friendship. P@ndel is a talented guy and for sure he has the personality of a leader, so I see a long life for your newborn clan.
See you soon

Ketar

ketar

Back to top Go down

Hi from Ketar Empty Re: Hi from Ketar

Post by P@ndel Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey Ketar Smile

Welcome, and very nice to see you on our forums! Smile

I personally want you in s|D because of who you are: a mature man with good judgment and very nice perspective on things that happen, plus you are very active when it comes to clan matters. I know that you are a busy man, and that you may not have the time to play with us, but i really want you in because i value your opinion Wink So, you are welcome in s|D the very minute you feel like you can contribute to another clan Smile

Best of luck Wink

P@ndel
P@ndel
P@ndel
Admin

https://s-a-d.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

:: Other :: Introduction

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum