Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myuk: Kicked out for cheating

Go down

Myuk: Kicked out for cheating Empty Myuk: Kicked out for cheating

Post by Al!ve Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

We would like to announce that MyuK will be no longer being part of s|D clan, also with no chance to come back.

Al!ve.

Yesterday we played a clan match against xW, 3vs3. I was earlier told about impossible head shots delivered by Myuk. I wanted to see it for myself, so we had the match. It was very amusing to watch Myuk giving head shots, even at the most impossible situations, at almost every single shot. Then I was convinced. But I did not want to make any premature accusations. But now i see that there is no need for stalling the matter. So, I want to announce that Myuk has been permanently kicked from s|D for cheating. I don't know what pushed him to use a cheat like that when he was very good with his sniper anyway, which was the reason why we took him to s|D, but I do not tolerate any kinds of cheat or hack.

I also want to apologize from our xW friends for having them being some what "tested" for me to make sure that what was said about Myuk was true and get an official recording that could be used as a proof of his cheating.

As a last word, I want to say that we will take any measures necessary to keep our clan free from any cheaters and hackers. We started this clan to have quality games with quality people. We will not stand and watch how some people try to gain advantage in the game by using some sort of a cheat. These people will be punished the way any regular cheater is.

P@ndel
Al!ve
Al!ve

Back to top Go down