Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impersonations

Go down

Impersonations Empty Impersonations

Post by P@ndel Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

I recently found out that me (P@ndel) and Al!ve have been impersonated by a team of douchebags headed by a guy who proves that stupidity IS endless (a big thanks to him who has finally came out to prove this very old statement). Apparently, these guys took our nick-names and started talking any nonsense an idiot can think of. I also know that this also happened on oNe clan's IRC channel, where *me* and *Alive* somehow had operator status and banned everyone out (i wonder how we can do that when we were banned from that channel long before). I am really sad to see that such a reputable clan as oNe (which also happens my ex-clan) is ignoring this long-lasting issue and is reluctant to take any preventive measures.

Since I cannot stop these people (who, as far as i hear from numerous sources, specialize in faggotry, and quite successfully) doing their thing (being mad at life, that they couldn't become someone (not even a *something*, even a ), are still taking orders from their mothers who unfortunately let them off the breast feed at a very late age, but most importantly because they refuse to accept how much they suck in this game by getting non-stop head-shots from our players (which is another source of pride for all of us)) you may see this shit will go on for some time. Well, who can blame them? If you suck, the best thing would be to whine around about it (in other words, to take the *kidz way*), and trying to take revenge with your looser friends (because, as i said above, when they are alone they are *nothing*, not even a *used condom*. I just want to say that if you see these impersonators, be aware that they are not us, but just some nancies still playing one of their favorite childhood games (guess which one Wink )

If you have any questions about this, please find us on our IRC channel, or send us a PM using our forums.

P@ndel
P@ndel
P@ndel
Admin

https://s-a-d.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum